Residential New York Public Adjusters

© 2017 - Public Adjusters New York, New York, New York All rights reserved.

Champion Adjustment Co., LLC.


When Your Insurance Company Says LESS, as New York Public Adjusters we fight to get you the maximum amount of settlement for your property insurance claim.

Call us at
or click on the
 contact us button.
 FREE review of
 your property
 insurance claim.


Public Adjusters for the New York City area 

Your New York
Public Adjusters, 
we work for you the policy holder.


Public Adjusting for the
New York City area.

If you have a property loss or a property insurance claim, you need to call the professionals now!

Call the local New York City Public Adjusters that will fight for you. We only work for the PUBLIC.

If you don't get paid for your property claim we don't get paid.

New York Public Adjusters
246-07 Francis Lewis Blvd.
Rosedale, NY 11422
Public Adjusters handling Property Insurance Claims in the following counties: Queens County, Bronx, Manhattan, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Westchester County, Brooklyn and Staten Island. 
We handle Residential, Business, Condo, Co-op, Instutional and Commercial Property Insurance Claims.

Use us as your Trusted New York Public Adjusters to handle all your residential property claims.

We handle all types of residential losses. We have years of experience within the residential claims industry. Call us for your FREE consultation and let the professionals help you with your property insurance claim.

We represent you the insured, we do not represent the Insurance companies.

As a professional Public Insurance Adjuster we will represent you the insured to handle all of your residential property Insurance claims. We deal with your Insurance company so you don't have to.

Residential Property Claims

We handle Residential Property Claims for Residential Homes, Condominiums, Co-op's, Insured Renters and Apartments.

You should be calling us as soon as your property damage happens. Don't wait to see if your Insurance company will help you. Yes they will be friendly, and they will help you. But, how long will they delay the claim, or look to underpay your claim or maybe deny your residential property claim.

We work with the claims departments and adjusters all the time, that's our job: to prepare, present, negotiate and make sure your residential property claim gets settled in a timely fashion and you receive the maximum settlement possible, so you can rebuild your damaged property.

Residential Property Damage?, call us now at 1-646-657-1928

damage from Frozen Pipes
flood damage
fire damage

Residential Public Adjusters