© 2017 - Public Adjusters New York, New York, New York All rights reserved.

Champion Adjustment Co., LLC.


When Your Insurance Company Says LESS, as New York Public Adjusters we fight to get you the maximum amount of settlement for your property insurance claim.

Call us at
or click on the
 contact us button.
 FREE review of
 your property
 insurance claim.


Public Adjusters for the New York City area 

Your New York
Public Adjusters, 
we work for you the policy holder.


Public Adjusting for the
New York City area.

If you have a property loss or a property insurance claim, you need to call the professionals now!

Call the local New York City Public Adjusters that will fight for you. We only work for the PUBLIC.

If you don't get paid for your property claim we don't get paid.

New York Public Adjusters
246-07 Francis Lewis Blvd.
Rosedale, NY 11422
Public Adjusters handling Property Insurance Claims in the following counties: Queens County, Bronx, Manhattan, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Westchester County, Brooklyn and Staten Island. 
We handle Residential, Business, Condo, Co-op, Instutional and Commercial Property Insurance Claims.

Frozen Pipes

Did you suffer property damage due to a Frozen Pipes in your house or business?

Do you live in New York City and your Pipes Froze due to the cold or your electricity failed?

Did you come home to your property and realize your Pipes Froze and there is water damage all over your property?

You should call us as your local New York City Public Adjusters now!

As New York City Public Adjusters we only represent the property owners when they suffer from Frozen Pipes. We never represent the insurance companies. All insurance companies do three things, they delay, underpay and deny claims, our job as Public Adjusters is to get you the maximum settlement possible based on the damages to the property in the shortest amount of time.

Our Public Adjusters have years of experience dealing with Frozen Pipes both for residential and commercial property insurance claims. We come to the damaged property, review the damages with you along with the coverages you have and recommend a plan of action. As Public Adjusters we only get paid after you are paid for your property damages due to Frozen Pipes.

Don't wait call us now at 1-646-657-1928



Call us now for your Frozen Pipe
 damage claims!

Free consultation of your Frozen Pipe Insurance claim. Call us before you call your insurance company. We will call the Frozen Pipe claim in for you. If necessary, we can recommend a water mitigation company to clean up the mess from your Frozen Pipes. We will then work with you coordinating everything that needs to be done to get your Frozen Pipe claim settled.

Remember, we only work for you the property owner and our goal is to get you the maximum amount of money possible so you can rebuild your property.

Call now at 1-646-657-1928 for your FREE Consultation at your property location.